The login credentials to access APCO Online Courses are different than the login credentials for the APCO International website.
To report login issues on the online classroom portal, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creating a New Account
For full access to courses, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account if you don't already have one.
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be sent to your email address.
- Read the email and click on the link.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Keep your login information for future use.
Enrolling in Your Course
Courses may require a one-time "enrollment key" that you should receive in an email before the start of class.
- To find your course, type the course number in the SEARCH field.
- Click on the course.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that APCO Institute emailed to you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course.